Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DIAMOND "SHE THE 1 WHO PLAYED A VERY HUGE ROLE IN MY LIFE AND MY MUSIC"


I started singing at tender age like Usher, and if my memory 
serves me right I remember I was in class five and by then. I
couldn’t write my own
lyrics therefore I would do 
an impression of some 
songs and practice repeatedly until I got the lyrics right. However 
my mother saw the talent in me and eventually 
she started writing lyrics for me. She always encouraged me to open my mouth 
in front of others and sing. It seems obvious but it takes a
lot of courage, enormous desire and passion to sing in
public. My mother instilled all the necessary 
requirements I needed to succeed in the music industry in 
Tanzania. She has played a very huge role in my life; she was and
still is my mentor to date.
THANK YOU MAMA

Post a Comment

0 Comments